1. Why was there no protection from bots and crypto-whales during all presales?
— All presales are always protected by the rule of 5 diamonds in one hand.
2. Сan you give the info of holders' number by day - how much has come and how much has gone for all this time?
— We don’t have time for this. If you’re interested, you can always write code and get this information from a completely open and decentralized blockchain.
3. When the sticker pack coming?
4. Are you and the Tonkeeper team planning on integrating a diamond’s background into the keeper? For holders so they can choose the background or it could change periodically itself, when entering the wallet.
— The CoinKeeper team has its own plans. No new features are planned at present.
5. Various altcoins appear in TON, such as KOTE, is it possible in the future to buy diamonds other than the tonkeeper, for other altcoins?
— Yes. One of the TON Diamonds’ goals is to expand the use of TON cryptocurrencies and altcoins based on it, over time we will conduct experiments to introduce new payment methods.
6. Your previous statements were that tier-based sale was the right thing to do at the time. After the sales, there are still half of the diamonds left, are you going to change the sales tactics? Will you change the price of all three diamond sizes, or everything will stay the same?
— No. At least not for now.
7. How many diamonds were sold during Wednesday's trade? If they were sold at all.
— Every Wednesday we can see increased activity in transmission or diamond sales. Over time, we will make analytics by which it will be possible for users of the platform to look at.
8. By the way, where is this mega-marketing of TON Diamonds? Posts in the media? The collection with such resources without any promotion.
— As we said: Our current marketing tactic is organic promotion through collaborations with artists. For example, right now the exhibition at the Louvre has given us great coverage in a lot of channels and media. You know a lot of collections that drawn so much attention? Don’t think so.
9. Tell us, how was the exhibition opening? What was the reaction of the public to the collection?
— All visitors are delighted. The point is that the exhibition combines traditional and digital art. There are not many digital works, so our animated installation stands out. Visitors are interested in the collection, the TON blockchain and taking pictures.
10. Is it possible to launch a Validator with discounts for holders? No commission for owners of large diamonds would provide value for the secondary market.
— We’ve already answered this question more than once. There was no validator launch in our Road Map.
11. When is the mint of the remaining diamonds planned?
— At the moment, we are focused on the development of the marketplace functionality and the launch of artist collections. Diamonds will remain in their current state until the next phase of our platform development.