1. Why are you not supporting the idea of creating a fund to purchase Diamond?
— You, as a community, can create any idea which is supported by other members. As TON Diamonds team, we are focused on market development and utility.
2. What are the team’s plans regarding “black market” appearance, where you can trade NFT avoiding marketplace commission and royalty founders? This would mean that the benefit of Big Diamonds with zero commission becomes worthless.
— Black market exists from the begging of any marketplace, we have no power over it. Most of the users are choosing TON Diamonds because they trust the brand and the product is easy to use, which is our goal.
3. Can you please tell how did you spend 250K TON?
— All expenses are publicly displayed in the blockchain commentaries.
4. One question on the price for the Mint collection remains. Will you rise the price for the Mint? If so, how much 1 small Diamond will cost: 66, 88 or more?
— Right now we are focused on the improvement of the collection’s utility development, attracting artists to our platform, and TON NFT development through exhibitions and collaborations. What remaining of the TON Diamonds collection will be sold later, which means that the sales plan will be formed later as well.
5. During partners airdrop you were giving points to Diamond holders: 1 point for a small one, 10 points for medium and 20 for a big Diamond. Why not continuing this practice? For example making holders of 200 small or 20 medium Diamonds would equal a holder of one Big Diamond, and invite them at the exhibition as well?
— If a holder who owns 200 small Diamonds wants to attend the opening at Dubai, they can contact Yana directly, and we will discuss it between team members.
6. A question for Andrei - can you tell us more about your past work experience? Did you ever had projects relied to NFT?
— For the last six years I've been a CTO in a couple of American startups. For 4 years I was a co-founder of a company in Los Angeles, where I was in control of the creation of hardware device and applications relied to the product (B2B2C). I was also in charge of production in China and everything relied on radio engineering. There, we experimented with NFT launch on Ethereum, utility was a connection with a real gadget working offline. Afterwards, I became a part of a company (B2B) in the Silicon Valley as one of Tech Lead. The company workedon video call product and they just got $50 million investment at the time. I got involved in projects on TONblockchain in the beginning of fall 2021.
7. Do you plan any other activity relied to the Annihilation collection?
— We are planning to organize more exhibitions, Annihilation collection will still be presented.
8. For how long there will be all this pornography going on in the chat?
— We respect the desire of holders to create life inside the chat. You can participate and guide the discussion to the topic you would like.
9. When will the floor for medium Diamonds rise?
— We are working on a strategy utility, which will help medium Diamonds to contrast comparing to small ones. Stay tuned.
10. What kind of announces there will be until the end of the year?
— We have two big announcements already waiting for you, coming very soon.