1. Why yellow and green were not chosen as colors for diamonds?
— After several months of work, we decided to stick to these colours. Since almost all colors contain gradient, some combinations have been selected, those you can see today.
2. Do you plan to integrate other wallets / browser expansion to access the marketplace?
— Yes, we are currently working on integrating Tonhub and the wallets list will continue to grow.
3. Does the team plan to develop its own wallet?
— This is not on our list for now. We are focused on our main product – the TON NFT.
4. Which collection, of those presented on the marketplace, you consider the most successful one?
— The launch of the Ellen Sheidlin collection has been successful, it has opened up access to international artists with whom we are working right now.
5. Will you imply any steps to decentralize ton.diamonds? web3, after all
— We already supported the development of ton.diamonds, whenever other parts of TON infrastructure will be ready we will integrate them completely.
6. Who is the author of the idea of interplay with ton.place?
— The TON Place team has grown at the same time as the launch and development of TON Diamonds. Integration of one TON project with another won’t keep you waiting.
7. Are you sure that the authors of redlight content have the right to be in the holders chat?
— TON Diamonds community is a separate product on the same level as the marketplace and the collection. Its construction is our common task. We are happy to hear your suggestions and wishes, we are also sure that you will be heard inside the chat by TON Place models.
8. Don’t you think that having TON Place representatives in the chat is causing damage to TON Diamonds image?
— Anyone can become a TON Diamonds holder, as well as you did in your time.
9. Do you think that censorship is being violated in the genital level of communication?
— We are trying not to overuse the censorship in the chat. We want the participants to create an ambiance inside the community. You just have to follow the rules.
10. Why cursed language is forbidden in the chat? It is kind of harmless.
— We created the chat rules according to the experience and based on the principles of minimizing the toxicity in the chat. Curse is a substantial portion of any language, but we are convinced that we can do as well without it.
11. Are you considering on inviting other representatives of the TON Place in the chat to raise the floor and to popularize TON Diamonds?
— As mentioned before, we have no power of who is becoming a TON Diamonds holder. Likewise, we do not regulate the purchase or the admission to the community, as the members can.
12. When will it be available on ton diamonds marketplace? (first auction house to The Open Network)
— The launch of Auction House is planned for Dubai exhibition dates.
13. The nearest announcements will be known during or after the exhibition?
— You should expect announcements prior to and during the exhibit in Dubai.
14. Will there be any benefits for model holders or media makers on TON Place? For example, there was an idea of monthly boost. More stones – more boosts.
— Currently, we plan to open an API for all TON projects. That way we will give the possibility to other services to propose extended capacities for TON Diamonds holders. TON Place The team will have the ability to add extended functionality on its own.
15. Which releases you intend to carry out in future upgrades to develop the project?
— We’ve already answered to those kind of questions many times. You can find more previous AMA on our support platform - https://support.ton.diamonds/bc/en