1. The messenger is preparing to launch the possibility to create the Topics in groups. In other words, additional rooms in the chatroom. Will you do a formal paddock with fewer rules?
— If there is an opportunity, we will certainly adapt it to our community. Probably we will create different chats for the holders depending on the size of the Diamond.
2. Why did you decide to restrict the possibilities for holders who put their diamond on sale?
— If you sell your Diamond, that means you want to waive your privileges. If the holder changes his mind, and understands that he actually needs these benefits, he can still withdraw the Diamond from the sale.
3. When should we expect a new drop?
4. Will it be possible to sell the Telegram usernames on the marketplace?
— We are looking for a way to do an organic integration of this functionality into the project, but we have not yet found it.
5. Will you fight for the diamonds.t.me username?
6. Will there be a 2023 Roadmap?
— Yes, but only internally so far. We will first achieve all the goals of the 2022 Road Map, and then perhaps publish the next one.
7. Why not make the Diamonds website open-sourced? Or is it already?
— TON Diamonds is a private company, and its entire code is privately owned.
8. What was the basis for the price of Big Diamonds, other than its rarity? Especially 2022 Ton with a 4$ exchange rate?
— It was founded on the privileges of the holders.
9. From a technological perspective, is there any possibility of creating smart contracts to sell unverified collectibles in the future? For example, we could trade anything with a low commission. The non-verified collections section would be visible only if you are a Diamond holder.
— I see that you can appreciate the benefits of developing products.
10. What are the immediate plans for the development or the launch of new collections? What to expect?
— A moderate collection of Pokras Lampas and Octopus Boyz by Brick spacer.