— We haven't had a chance to tally up the results of the sale yet, but we'll definitely be looking at the statistics later.
— We have considered it, and we'll be rolling out the first version of Glint Coin farming very soon. Staking of the NFT itself won't be available in this version, but we'll consider it in the future.
— There will be two mining periods, and after that, the coin will become a full-fledged part of our marketplace.
7. When will the 3D diamonds be available? Will they also count in mining?
— We want to give more power to our community, so we need a governance token. The ability to mine it through NFT purchases is our innovation to fairly distribute the token.
10. What percentage difference in the speed of mining Glint Coin is there between NFTs purchased at the first sales and those obtained in the final sale?
11. Will there be permanent combinations of stones that increase mining?
actively trades will be able to receive more tokens.
12. Will the feature of friendly wallets for transferring presale and sale Bigs be implemented so that bonuses and airdrops are not lost?
13. Will the sale and presale stone speed booster expire upon sale? Maybe someone would like to buy a diamond to get the early investor boost?
14. Will tokens be credited daily or will the entire volume of mined tokens be credited to everyone’s wallets when mining is over?
— Great idea, we will discuss it with the CryptoBot team.
21. Will the appearance of NFT collections by artists correspond to the information on the marketplace?
— We will create the first version of DAO voting for adding collections in the coming weeks.