1. Do you have statistics on how many users from Western countries were attracted during the second sale? If not, do you plan on collecting it?
— We haven't had a chance to tally up the results of the sale yet, but we'll definitely be looking at the statistics later.
2. What marketing channel proved to be the most effective for the CIS market and foreign market?
— Our team always focuses on PR through newsworthy events.
3. Have you considered NFT staking through Glint Coin, with various lock plans for different periods and with different yields?
— We have considered it, and we'll be rolling out the first version of Glint Coin farming very soon. Staking of the NFT itself won't be available in this version, but we'll consider it in the future.
4. Is it possible to burn your NFT for a certain amount of Glint Coins (for example, based on the possible earnings of this NFT over six months), thereby achieving deflation and obtaining coins for listing projects and other services?
— This idea is in our backlog, but it won't be available in the first version.
5. How can I calculate how many Glint Coins I can mine?
— Stay tuned for an announcement — we're aiming to deliver the first version in the next couple of weeks.
6. The total mining time is 6 months. What happens after 6 months?
— There will be two mining periods, and after that, the coin will become a full-fledged part of our marketplace.
7. When will the 3D diamonds be available? Will they also count in mining?
— The 3D collection is planned for the 4th quarter. Right now, we're not planning for new diamonds to be a part of mining. We're developing a separate value mechanism for these diamonds.
8. What is the purpose of Glint Coin?
— We want to give more power to our community, so we need a governance token. The ability to mine it through NFT purchases is our innovation to fairly distribute the token.
9. Are there plans for entering the Chinese market and any related activities?
— We're happy that our PR activities have caught the attention of the Chinese market. We're already thinking about a Chinese version of our marketplace.
10. What percentage difference in the speed of mining Glint Coin is there between NFTs purchased at the first sales and those obtained in the final sale?
— At the moment, we're planning for early adopters to have a constant 20% boost to the total number of tokens.
11. Will there be permanent combinations of stones that increase mining?
— All tasks are planned to be temporary, so the part of our community that actively trades will be able to receive more tokens.
12. Will the feature of friendly wallets for transferring presale and sale Bigs be implemented so that bonuses and airdrops are not lost?
— If you mean bonuses for early adopters, we will give the opportunity to switch early adopters' wallets once.
13. Will the sale and presale stone speed booster expire upon sale? Maybe someone would like to buy a diamond to get the early investor boost?
— Only Diamonds that are not put up for sale will participate in mining. For purchasing “early adopters” Diamonds, you can use the feature of “Make an offer” on the platform.
14. Will tokens be credited daily or will the entire volume of mined tokens be credited to everyone’s wallets when mining is over?
— Token launch is planned for the end of summer, and it will be possible to withdraw the mined coins daily.
15. Will the locked up 217 Diamonds be used for mining?
— We are still discussing this within the team.
16. Is it possible to partner with @CryptoBot in some way for Diamonds? You could do a promotion giveaway among traders and spread this news in the bot
— Great idea, we will discuss it with the CryptoBot team.
17. What is the conversion rate from Telegram advertising?
18. What will happen to the remaining Diamonds after the sale? Will you burn them or use for an airdrop?
— We are considering the possibility of locking them up until better times. Burning is also one of the options. We are thinking about it.
19. Will it be possible to collect 3 identical combinations for mining, or will only 1 work?
— In the first version, only 1 set will work.
20. Will real diamonds be intended only for holders who purchased NFT Diamonds during presales and sales or will the final sale count too?
— Every Big holder will have an opportunity to get a real diamond.
21. Will the appearance of NFT collections by artists correspond to the information on the marketplace?
— Brickspacer is postponed to May-June due to technical reasons, all other activities remain as planned.
22. When will the stickerface avatars be added to TD?
— We will create the first version of DAO voting for adding collections in the coming weeks.