1. How are you planning to support the secondary market? Will there be a contest during the Brickspacer’s sale, similar to what happened during the Pokras sale?
— At the moment, we are planning a major promotion that will be released shortly after the collection sale.
2. How long will the activity with Tonstarter continue?
— It has already ended.
3. Do I understand correctly that one challenge immediately transitions into another, or is there a specific period when there are no challenges? Is the time for changing challenges fixed?
— All challenges are designed for 14 days. Yes, one challenge ends and another begins.
4. When will the major promotion take place?
— In the coming weeks after the release of the Brickspace collection.
5. When will it be possible to transfer Glints to each other?
— It is already possible.
6. Why was Tonstarter handled so poorly? Was the goal to sell out? Yes. Did it happen? No. Is the floor in a bad state? Yes. Is it profitable to spin? No. But what if there were quests for the secondary market? Would the floor be raised? Yes. Would it be profitable to spin with a higher floor? Yes.
— We appreciate the experience gained from Tonstarter. Our expectations, just like yours, were higher. We are used to looking at the results, and they satisfy us. We gained exposure in the TON Community, acquired new subscribers, and sold 300 TON Diamonds NFTs. And the collection is already fully sold out.
7. The situation with the ambassador’s program is unclear. We would like to hear the team's opinion on this. The ambassador's Big is in pledge, and a bunch of ambassador’s diamonds are put up for auctions daily, sold for less than 100 TON, and everyone is used to it. Does it help the floor? No, it pushes it even further down. Lower floor means fewer purchases at the sale, obviously. Where are the models from Ton.Place? I hoped that our ambassador would bring mass adoption closer and attract financially capable and highly interested webcam girls, but I haven't seen that yet.
— The ambassador’s program is new for us and we are just testing it out with Julia Sisita. Expect future innovations in this direction. We are working on it.
8. When will the major promotion happen? In July or later? Or if I missed it, please remind me.
— Please refer to the answer to question number 4.
9. How many Glints have been spent in total on boxes?
— I don't know. We will calculate it when we have free time.
10. Have you considered creating an incubator for emerging artists of average skill level from other blockchain platforms? It shouldn't be too expensive, and with your patronage, there are excellent chances for commercial success, which could greatly help TON's reputation globally.
— We have considered it. We will launch a new part of the product where smaller creators can onboard through DAO and sell their collections.
11. Is the Brickspace collection minted on an immutable NFT contract?
— We will use the editable contract.
12. What percentage of TON from all Diamonds sales do you plan to add to Glint liquidity?
— We will provide this information later. We are finalizing the tokenomics documents.
13. How much TON has the team managed to collect from all the sales and presales? What is the average cost of one Diamond based on these numbers?
— Here is our public wallet: EQCJTkhd1W2wztkVNp_dsKBpv2SIoUWoIyzI7mQrbSrj_NSh. You can check all the information yourself.
14. Will a portion of the proceeds from the Brickspacer’s collection sales go into the Glint Coin liquidity pool?
15. Which DEX platforms are planned for the listing of Glint? Will it be one or multiple exchanges?
— The launch will take place on friendly TON DEX platforms.
16. Will there be functionality to sell NFTs for Glint on the secondary market? If yes, in which quarter?
— Yes, it will be available in Q3-Q4.
17. What do you think about allowing all holders of partner collections into the Diamond chat, but with a slow mode of 30 seconds for those without diamonds?
— We don’t approve of it. The private club is only for Diamonds holders.